Honey Body Balm – Skin Moisturiser for Eczema, Psoriasis & Dry Skin
$21.50 – $23.50
Our Handmade Bee You Honey Body Balm is made from completely natural ingredients including our award winning raw honey and beeswax. There are absolutely no NO HIDDEN TOXIC CHEMICALS.
For a brief article on the origins of this cream head to
We have also posted our story of how our Beekeeping / Bee You Honey Body Balm journey started here:
100% Natural, 100% Australian Made (by us)
Contains only these ingredients: Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and our own organic beeswax & honey (Certified Organic Lavender Oil & Tea Tree Oil can be added upon request and as with all our products we can custom make this product if you suffer allergies to any of the standard ingredients)
Intensive Natural Relief for Dry & Damaged Skin.
For very sensitive - even newborn - skin.
Naturally heal dry, damaged, cracked and bleeding skin.
Suitable as a face and all over body moisturiser.
Very rich and nourishing.
Excellent for repairing hands after excessive hand washing as well as
dry and cracked skin.
Helps heal and prevent eczema.
(Also provides relief from nappy rash and chafing.)
Benefits of Lavender Oil Honey Body Balm
- Promotes restful sleep and improved sleep quality
- Provides temporarily relief to headaches
- Proven to help to relieve symptoms of eczema
- Provides relief to skin itching and inflammation
- 100% Australian Lavender Oil
Benefits of Tea Tree Oil Honey Body Balm
- The anti-inflammatory properties of tea tree oil make it useful to soothe the skin
- It can also help heal infections that cause itchy skin thanks to its anti bacterial properties.
- Tea tree oil has also been shown to be more effective than zinc oxide & clobetasone butyrate creams
in treating eczema.
- 100% Australian Tea Tree Oil
Natural, Lavender, Tea Tree